SAP Data Services Developer (BODS) | English | Denmark | Contract
IgniteSAP is currently hiring SAP Data Service Developers with BODS, LSMW, MS SQL and Information Steward expertise on behalf of a Client Partner. The Client Partner has a successful track record and is ranked amongst the Top 25 international management consultancies.
You can expect to join a friendly workforce with strong teams and great internal network, with encouragement of innovations and open-door policies across a flat hierarchy. This would be a great opportunity to leave your mark within a global organisation and create an ever-lasting impression within an ever-changing landscape, and add another milestone to your CV.
The SAP Data Service Developer will provide expertise in the area of BODS, LSMW, MS SQL and Information Steward on a s/4HANA programme.
Start: 25th November 2019 (Immediate start available)
Duration: 6-12 months initially
Work Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
Remote/Home office: Possible 1 day per week
Language: English (Danish is desired but not essential)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- You will be working with SAP Functional and Technical consultants, analysing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data.
- You will be designing appropriate data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
- You will be Building, Testing, Executing and Managing data migrations using SAP Data Services.
- You will be Pre-loading and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
- You will be involved in Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services and SQL tools
- You must have previous experience with IDOCs and BAPIs called from Business Objects Data Services
- You must have previously implemented Data Migration framework as per data migration architecture using SAP Data Services, Information Steward and Microsoft SQL server
- Previous experience of data migration in a SAP S/4 Hana environment is a plus
- Previous experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment a plus
This opportunity could lead to longer term work and the opportunity to work on a s/4HANA programme.
If this is of any interest, please email your CV and availability to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold the rights or permission to work in Denmark.
Due to a high volume of interest, we will aim to provide feedback as soon as possible.